Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Brian, Colin and Vince - Live at Grace Coffee House 9/3/1992

Well I had something else planned for this week, but felt compelled today to share this instead. This morning I felt a little in a funk, kinda tired, and admittedly a bit hung over. As I was browsing the ol' iTunes for something to perk me up, I came across this gem and was like, yeah... YEAH!

So spur of the moment, here it is for you as well. An amazing, super sweet, and thoroughly enjoyable live set from Brian, Colin and Vince that you can't help but love. Sure to turn your day around if you need it. A big thanks to Vince for sending me this tape awhile ago, and I don't know why we haven't posted it sooner. I'm going to leave it at that and let y'all get to it...

2 comments:

mhjdowd@yahoo.com said...

Just came across this thanks to a random search. If you are interested, I happened to copy all of "Just Tryin' to Help" onto CD, then threw it into ProTools and separated it into tracks. I can figure out how to send it to you if you like (yousendit.com or something).

theodore said...

check our BCV post in july 2008...